Main Article Content
Effectively supervision of the head nurses need appropriateness. This research and development aimed to study the situation of supervision, to development of supervision model and to evaluate the appropriateness of the clinical supervision model of head nurses at one General Hospital in Regional Health 2. The study of the situation and the development of the supervision model using group discussions with 8 head nurses in each group that leader for over 1 year, assess the suitability of the model by 100 nurses who have worked in this hospital for over 1 year, sampling by simple random without replacing. The tool wasa focus group guideline to study the situation of supervision and develop a clinical supervision model based on the seven eyes supervision model. Data were analyzed using content analysis principles. The questionnaires for the supervision model reliability was 0.98 Data were analyzed using descriptive statistics.The situation of supervision found that the head nurses did not supervise about patient care, lack of confidence in supervision, need guidelines,planning and supervision manualThe clinical supervision model consists of 7 clinical supervision includes: the patients, nursing interventions, relationship between patients and registered nurses, registered nurse, relationship between registered nurses and head nurses, head nurses, and the context supervision. The appropriateness of the clinical supervision model was rated at the high level,it should be developed into a supervision manual. Organize training and try it out in the wards.
2. Thienthong H. Quality in every breath Nursing Supervision of SuanDok. 17th HA National Forum. 2018, 8-11 March. Nonthaburi: Impact Center Muang Thong Thani.
3. Bunyathap M. Supervisory behaviors of head nurses as perceived by themselves and staff nurses Lampang Hospital.J Nurs Div 2010;37(3):64-78.
4. Ruamjit P. The development of a nursing supervision model in WiengKan Hospital. 2007. [cited 2018 June 15]Avialable from: URL:https://doi.nrct.go.th//ListDoi/listDetail?Resolve_DOI=10.14457/STOU.the.2007.331
5. Chomsiri A. The Development of Nursing Supervision program model for Head Nurses in Kuchinarai Crown Prince Hospital, Kalasin Province.Chonburi: Burapha University; 2011.[cited 2018 June 15] Avialable from:http://digital_collect.lib.buu.ac.th/dcms/
6. Supanpayob P, Sukadisai P. Amphon K. Developing a Nursing Supervision Model of the Nursing Division in Phrapokklao Hospital. J NursEduc 2011;6(1):12-26.
7. Hawkins P, Shohet R. Supervision in the Helping Professions (Supervision in Context). 4th ed. Maidenhead: Open University Press; 2012.
8. Peter T. Sampling method for applied research: Text a case. Hardcover: John Wiley & Sons. 1996.
9. Luethongjak S. Development of The Unofficial-Time Nursing Supervision Model Kalasin Hospital. 2009.[cited 2018June 15] Avialable from: URL: https://opac.kku.ac.th/catalog/BibItem.aspx?BibID=b00318017.
10. Nursing Division Ministry of Public Health. Standard of Nursing in Hospital. 2ndupdate.3nd th.Bangkok:Veterans Relief Organization. Avialable from: URL:http://sknurse.org/PDF/QA/StandardOfhospital.pdf
11. Tripidok S. Hingkanont P. The Relationships between the Effectiveness of Supervision of Head Nurses and Patient Safety and Satisfaction on being Supervised of Professional Nurses at BhumibolAdulyadej Hospital.2008.[cited 2018 June 15]Avialable from:URL:https://dric.nrct.go.th/index.php?/Search/SearchDetail/216395.
12. Pinyopasakul W.The development of health care model in the nursing service system. In Course setPotential development Nursing service system, 2011(Unit 8, page8-5) Nonthaburi: SukhohaiThammathiratOpen University.
13. Correia WJ, Marrow CE.Clinical supervision in nursing practice:A comparative study in Protugal and the United Kingdom. Sanare, Sobral 2012;11(2):16-24.
14. Eiumargaht D. Effect of The Use of Clinical Nursing Supervision of Head Nurse that Integrated Collaboration Concepts on Perceived Nursing Outcome as Reported by Professional Nurses. Bangkok: St. Louis college; 2010.
15. Puangdee N. Wisesrith W. Experience of head nurses in using humor to manage tense situations Management in patient unit. Kuakarun J Nurs 2017;29(1):55-69.
16. Sriyanlak N. Nursing Administration. Bangkok:Prachumchang; 2002.
17. Wiradechkampol U. Moolsart S. Effectiveness of a Supervision Program for Head Nurses at Kampangsaen Hospital, Nakornpathom Province. The 4th STOU Graduate Research Conference. [cited 2018 June 15] Avialable from: URL:https://www.stou.ac.th/thai/
grad_stdy/masters/%E0%B8%9D%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%AA/research/4nd/FullPaper/HS/Oral/O-HS%20016%20% E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8 %87%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%A9%E0%B8%B2%20%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A3 %E0%B9%80%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B3%E0%B8%9E% E0%B8%A5.pdf