Main Article Content
A case report of pregnant woman 16+1 weeks of gestation, 19-year-old, with woman present with left ovarian tumor at Buddhachinaraj Phitsanulok Hospital. Her diagnosis was pregnancy 16 weeks of gestation with a left ovarian tumor. Her treatment was left salpingo-oophorectomy and peritoneal washing. After surgery, she has no complications. Pathological report was dysgerminoma stage IA. She was followed up by close monitoring. After that, she delivered at 39 weeks of gestation by normal delivery. A baby was normal active female, weigh 3,020 grams, no complication. Ovarian cancer in pregnancy is quite rare. From the case study of this patient, we can be used as a standard for antenatal care for pregnant women who come at Buddhachinaraj Hospital, Phitsanulok. Pregnant women should perform ultrasound in the first trimester not only for gestational age but also for check both ovaries. We recommend tocolytic drug for prevent preterm labor in case of pregnant woman who need gynecologic surgery in second trimester
2. National Comprehensive Cancer Network. Ovarian Cancer (Version 1.2019). 2019 [cited 2 May 2019]. Available from: URL:https://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/ovarian.pdf
3. Koo FH, Wang KC, Chen CY, Chang WH, Yeh CC, Yang MJ, et al. An 11-year experience with ovarian surgery during pregnancy. Chin Med J 2013;76(8):452-457.
4. Kafil AK, Shamshad AH, Amit KU, Noor AF. Dysgerminoma with Pregnancy and Viable Baby: A Case Report. Oman Med J 2011;26(3):198-200.
5. Gauza JE, Reberti AG, Silva JC, Pope LZ, Santos JC, Quintana SM. Diagnosis of ovarian dysgerminoma during pregnancy. Rev Assoc Med Bras 2010;56(5):517-519.
6. Solwayo NG. Ovarian dysgerminoma presenting as a pregnancy: case report. Trop Doc 2017; 47(1):69-71.
7. Williams JW, Cunningham FG, Leveno KJ, Bloom SL, Spong CY. Williams obstetrics. 25th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill Education Medical; 2018.
8. Jonathan SB, Berek & Novak's Gynecology. 16th ed. Baltimore: Wolters Kluwer Health;2019.
9. Dennis C, Andrew B, Don SD, Catheryn MY. Principles and Practice of Gynecologic Oncology. 7th ed. Philadelphia: LippincottWilliams & Wilkins; 2017.
10. Jonathan SB, Neville FH. Berek and Hacker's Gynecologic Oncology. 6th ed. Philadelphia:Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2014.