Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Boromarajonani College of Nursing, Uttaradit Journal attribution-non-commercial 4.0 international (CC BY-NC 4.0). For more detail please visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/ . The ideas and opinions expressed in the Boromarajonani College of Nursing, Uttaradit are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the editor .
2) Ashton, J. (2016). Managing health promotion: Developing healthy organizations and communities. Journal of Health and Social Behavior, 22(2016), 90 –102.
3) Butler, R. (2018). New model of health promotion and disease prevention for the 21st century. BMJ Journal,19 (2018), 149-150.
4) Choonharat, S. (2018). Situation of elderly. Iinstitute of research and development elderly Foundation. Bangkok: TQP company. (in Thai).
5) Hayes, A. (2017). Preliminary description of the feasibility of using peer leaders to encourage hypertension self-management. Wisconsin Medical Journal, 109(2), 85-90.
6) Krejcie, R. V., & Morgan, D. W. (1970). Determining sample size for research activities, educational and psychological measurement. American Journal of Applied Psychology, 30(1970), 607-610.
7) Office of the National Economic and Social Development Board. (2016). Situation of Population in Thailand. Bangkok: Author. (in Thai).
8) Pajoubmhor, V. (2019). The report of situation in elderly, Nonthaburi: SS Plus company. (in Thai).
9) Pakseresht, M. (2016). Awareness of chronic disease diagnosis amongst family members is associated with healthy dietary knowledge but not behavior amongst Inuit in Arctic Canada. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics, 23(2016), 210-215.
10) Panyathorn, K. (2018). Healthcare behaviors of the elderly living alone in Ban Tad, Muang, Udon Thani. Nursing, Health, and Education Journal. 1(2), 33-38. (in Thai).
11) Pender, N.J . (2006). Health promotion in nursing practice. 5th (ed). New Jersey: Pearson Education, Inc.
12) Phitsanulok Provincial Public Health Office. (2019). The report of strategy plan in health promotion, Phitsanulok. (in Thai).
13) Siriphanich, B. (2018). Situation of elderly. Bangkok: Foundation of Thai Gerontology Research and Development Institute. (in Thai).
14) World Health Organization. (2009). The Bangkok Charter for health promotion in a globalized world. Geneva, Switzerland: Participants at the 6th Global Conference on Health Promotion (2005), Bangkok.