Main Article Content
Asthma is an abnormal condition of the chronic respiratory system that affects And the cause of death. This purposes of this survey research was to study the Factor Affecting of Steroid Inhaler use Behavior for Asthma Patients in Saingam Hospital, Kamphaeng Province. There were 143 Asthma Patients. The samples were selected by systematic random sampling.Analyzed by using descriptive statistics and multiple regression analysis. The results that 81.1% of Asthma Patients had minimum level of Steroid Inhaler use Behavior. The Factor Affecting of Steroid Inhaler use Behavior as follows: 1) knowledge (p-value< .001) 2) perceived severity (p-value < .05) 3) perceived barriers (p-value < .05) และ 4) marital status (p-value < .05). Four factor affecting had predictive value of 23.0% (R2 = 0.230, F = 29.487, p-value < .05). Suggestion that increase the level of Steroid Inhaler use Behavior for Asthma Patients, by focusing on the development of knowledge on use steroid inhaler effectively and support perceived severity, perceived barriers to promote use steroid inhaler for Asthma Patients correctly
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Boromarajonani College of Nursing, Uttaradit Journal attribution-non-commercial 4.0 international (CC BY-NC 4.0). For more detail please visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/ . The ideas and opinions expressed in the Boromarajonani College of Nursing, Uttaradit are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the editor .
2) Chaimail, K. (2011). Factors affecting health promoting behaviors of village health volunteer on six health policies in Phatthalung Province. (master’s thesis). Thaksin University, Phatthalung. (in Thai).
3) Jeamboonsri, P. et al. (2010). The results of adult asthmatics care in the 50th anniversary of Mahavajiralongkorn Hospital. Srinagarind Medical Journal, 4, 265-71. (in Thai).
4) Lohasarn, W. (2007). Effect of self-management knowledge program of asthmatic patients on knowledge and self-management skills. (master’s thesis). Mahidol University, Nakhon Pathom. (in Thai).
5) Ngamkana, P.(2014). Health care behaviors of Thai people in the metropolitan area. Academic Journal of Pathum Thani University,1, 21-30. (in Thai).
6) Pender. (1996). Health promotion in nursing practice. 2 nd ed. Connecticut: Appleton & Lange.
7) Prasertampisakul, N. (2008) Factors predicting hyperglycemic preventive behaviors among older persons with uncontrolled type 2 diabetes mellitus. Ramathibodi Nursing Journal, 3, 298-311. (in Thai).
8) Rakphong, S.(2006). Factors affecting health promotion behaviors of village health volunteers in rural area of
9) ampheo mueang, Nakhon Nayok Province. (master’s thesis). Kasetsart University, Nakhon Pathom. (in Thai).
10) Silathong, J. (2007). Predictive the factors of hypertensive prevention health behavior among risk adults at Banlaem community in Petchaburip rovince. (master’s thesis). Christian University, Nakhonpathom. (in Thai).
11) Srisathidnara, B. et al. (2007) The methodology in nursing research. Bangkok: U&I Inter Media
Co., Ltd. (in Thai).
12) Sukcharinphong, P.(2010). Factors predicting the behavior of family health leaders in preventing the spread of bird flu. (master’s thesis). Christian University, Nakhon Pathom.
13) Supanvanich, S. & Podhipak, A. (1994). Epidemiology. Second printing Mahhidol University.
14) Tanprasert, J. (2006). Factors influenzing the preventive health behavior regarding cervical cancer of females between thirty - five to sixty years of age in muang district, samutsakhon province. (master’s thesis). Christian University, Nakhonpathom. (in Thai).
15) World health organization. (2011). Programmes and projects.Chronic Respiratory diseases. Retrieved (2011, April 24) from https://www.who.int/respiratory/asthma/ en/index.html.