The Boromarajonani College of Nursing Uttaradit Journal maintains the highest ethical standards of publishing practices. The editors, authors, and reviewers act in accordance with the standards of expected ethical behavior and agree to the following ethical responsibilities.
The Editor’s Responsibilities
1. The editor shall have the responsibility to determine the quality of all manuscripts submitted to the Boromarajonani College of Nursing Uttaradit Journal and make the final decision as to which manuscripts are accepted for publication based on their relevance and suitability in accordance with the journal’s policies.
2. The editor shall have the responsibility to judge the clarity and veracity of all manuscripts’ methodologies and the credibility of the results.
3. The editor must adhere to the journal’s integrity and the required processes for a successful publication.
4. The editor must avoid all conflicts of interest with the author(s) and reviewers.
5. The editor shall take no ownership of intellectual content contained in submitted manuscripts.
6. The editor shall not disclose information of authors and reviewers to a third party.
7. The editor should uphold journalistic standards, strive to improve the journal’s quality, and keep the journal current and relevant.
1. The author(s) must assure the originality of their manuscript submitted to the Boromarajonani College of Nursing Uttaradit Journal and confirm that it has not been sent to or published in another journal.
2. The author(s) shall conduct and report their research following the highest ethical integrity, using good scientific practices, presenting valid and reliable evidence, and avoiding plagiarism or replication of tables, figures, and written content taken from others or elsewhere. Manuscripts that report studies will state the approval of the appropriate ethics or human subjects committee.
3. The author(s) should adhere strictly to the Author Guidelines in preparing their manuscript and submitting to the Boromarajonani College of Nursing Uttaradit Journal.
4. The author(s) should present a correct and ethical accounting of their work and give accurate information and conclusions that are congruent with all declarations and statements in the manuscript.
1. The reviewers shall have the requisite knowledge and contextual understanding in the appropriate areas of their expertise.
2. The reviewers should evaluate the quality of the manuscripts based solely on objective reasoning and without unfair bias or personal opinion.
3. The reviewers shall maintain the confidentially of the manuscripts and must not disclose any information from the manuscripts or share the review with others.
4. The reviewers must take no ownership of intellectual content contained in the manuscripts.
5. The reviewers must provide timely feedback to the editor in the stated timeframe.
6. If reviewers find plagiarism or questionable similarities between the manuscripts e notified immediately.under review and other papers, the editor must b