Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The submitted article cannot be published or considered for publication in other journals. The content of the article must be the author's accepted work. Without appropriate permission or citation, no plagiarism or excerpt from any other articles is allowed, and the editing team is not allowed to modify or provide other information. It must be completed before considering publication, as the published article is the property of Lampang Medical Journal.