Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The journal requires to receive articles via online at https://he01.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/fdajournal/index, therefor, authors should register a member first and then submits via the online, sent also a manuscript sending form on e-mail at email@example.com;
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before other journals for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to Editor). The research that over five years cannot submitted
The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format including:
o Title page (.doc)
o Manuscript (.doc)
o Figures (.jpg, .png, .tiff, .pptx)
o Tables (.doc)
o Copyright Form (.pdf).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provides.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a TH SarabanPSI or Th Saraban PSK by 16-point font; employ italics rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, tables, and figures are placed within the text appropriately points.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- One-side printing uses standard program and put page numbers on the right bottom page for all pages.
- Title of article is English and Thai language. It uses a formal language, concise that no more 125 words, avoid abbreviations where possible, and 18-point font.
- Author names and surnames are English and Thai language. In case of more than one author, it should sort out the authors by important task respectively and indicate with a superscript letter after each surnames. It provides affiliated agencies of all authors by range follows the main of author names and put the numbers in front of agencies, also contact addresses and e-mail of a main coordinator.
- An abstract of research article is both English and Thai language that should not exceeding 450 words on each language. It must include a background, objectives, methods, results, conclusion, and keyword by three to five words.
Manuscript should be prepared that follows as:
o Abstract that states briefly;
o Introduction that describes rational, problems, or background of the research;
o Objectives that state a purpose of the study;
o Methods that describes details about how the study was carried out;
o Results that presents new results of the study such as tables and figures (no exceeding five), and explains the numbers and new discoveries on text;
o Discussion to explore a significance of results of the work which it is not repeat them;
o Conclusion that present a short conclusion section on one paragraph;
o Acknowledgement (whether it has);
o References with Vancouver style and no exceed 20 references
- In detail of content’s article, it required using a superscript number after the text or paragraph to refer to references;
- Each table and figure should be self-explanation and save as jpeg, pnd, tiff or pptx;
- To ensure the integrity of blind-review of this journal, Editor board will make all the best to prevent reviewers and authors’ identities by deleting all names on the process. After article was accepted, these names will have on the article;
- In case of any authors or articles changed his or her mind for unwanted to publish on TJDJ, he or she must write notice on the cancel form to Editor Board to reject;
- Editor Board reserves the right to change and consider on priorities’ publication as appropriate.