The 7th Child Development and Mental Health (CDMH) International Forum
“Mental Health in a Changing World: The New Challenges”
July 25th, 2019. 08.30 AM - 05.00 PM
Chiang Mai 5 Room, Empress International Conference Center, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Thank you ..
International Journal of Child Development and Mental Health is an Open Access Journal, and all articles are immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download upon publication
Dear author and readers
We are delighted to inform you about our journal policy as follows: we publish every 6 months per issue and 5 articles per issue. With many interests from authors, now we already have articles in the press.
We have got a process and publish online (online ISSN- is 2586-887X ) . Then, an article in the press for a hard copy will be on its Publication Frequency of annually
We would like to inform all of our members, research about our next issue, Vol 7 no 2; the January-June 2019 issue. We are now in the quality process and revision of this issue. Ours re-verify for Thai citation index is in the process of TCI tier 1 of the Assessment of the quality of academic journals in the 4th round of TCI database 2020-2024 (News: https://www.kmutt.ac.th/jif/public_html/News/2561/Sep-3/News.html. (In Thai)
An author who has a paper accepted by the journal, take matter around 2 weeks after submitting to get to know the result of Accept and need revision or reject.
1. * The inquiry of the abbreviation of the journal is: International Journal of Child Development and Mental Health
Short informal name is " CDMH "
2. Publishing with CDMH Journal is free of charge
3. It is indexed in TCI tier 1, ACI, DOAJ, and Google Scholar.
4. It takes about 2-3 months since your submission until the manuscript is accepted. The journal provides in press online publication. The hard copy of each volume will launch on its time annually
This journal reference follow the APA 6th edition,
here is the guide's link and protocol; click here APA 6th edition subsequent guide
More details of a guide to writing by the APA 6th ed. referencing style, the guide has been prepared by staff from the https://www.academia.edu/32604983/APA_6th_Edition_Manual , by Candice Vontril, Online archive 22 Oct 2019
2017-12-21Dear author here we provide the link of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, Sixth Edition or lastest version
Click here: https://www.apastyle.org/manual/
Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, Sixth Edition
APA reference, APA 6th edition (American Psychological Association)
APA link click here--->Citation Guide Or
some more guidance can found here: http://student.ucol.ac.nz/library/onlineresources/Documents/APA_Guide_2017.pdf
PROTOCOL ON SUBMITTING ARTICLES ONLINE
1. Register as a journal member. Click here, for registration steps. 2. Upon submission of abstract, the author will be notified through email. Click here for the submission details. Note: The author has to notify us if there was no response three days upon submission. 3. Seven days after acknowledgment of receipt, an email will be sent to the author for the acceptance status of the abstract. 4. If the abstract is accepted, the journal team will provide acceptance documents. 5. The editorial team will process the submitted article. Under the oversight of the editorial board, the manuscript has to be double-blind peer reviewed by at least three experts. 6. The entire process ordinarily takes 3 months, and revision more often ask.