Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Is an academic paper, either Thai or English, in the field of nursing, public health or related fields And must never have been published in any books and journals before Except for the work presented in the full academic conference (Proceedings).
- Never submit this article to be published in a journal. Or any other publications before or other publications at the same time.
- Received approval from all co-authors.
- Ready to edit the article. As recommended by the editorial team.
- Article published Is the copyright of the Journal of Health and Nursing Research (Boromarajonani College of Nursing, Bangkok) cannot be republished in other journals.
Prepare articles according to the format accordingly. Instructions for preparing manuscripts
The work that was published Must be considered by the Ethics Committee in human research.
(Please attach 1 copy of the file) by uploading the file at Step 2.
Article published Is the copyright of the Journal of Health and Nursing Research (Boromarajonani College of Nursing, Bangkok) Cannot be republished in other journals