Main Article Content
Chronic Gastritis (CG) is a common disease in the digestive tract. In traditional Chinese medicine called Wei Wan Tong (胃脘痛) and Pi Man (痞满). Chronic Gastritis has a history of disease and treatment since ancient times. Chronic Gastritis was first recorded in the Nei Jing scriptures and has been researched to present . Chronic gastritis has the clinical manifestation that pain in the upper abdomen. Chest and side pain stomach does not accept food, Nausea, vomiting, indigestion, belching, bitter taste in the mouth, dry throat, strong smelling liquid stools, yellow urine, red tongue sticky yellow plaque, fast pulse. Symptoms are often exacerbated by mood swings, drinking, eating spicy food. In some cases, stomach pains come and go, irritable bowel syndrome. In Chinese medicine used the diagnostic method is divided into different groups of symptoms. And it will use holistic treatment to treat the cause for the treatment of chronic gastritis rehabilitation and prevention of gastric cancer.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
2. HAN Chenxiang. Clinical Efficacy of Traditional Chinese Medicine in the Treatment of Chronic Gastritis. China Health Standard Management. 2018;9(16) :108-109.
3. Chen Hao,Deng Yue. Objectification on Metabolomics of Different Traditional Chinese Medicine Syndromes in Patients with Coronary Heart Disease and Angina Pectoris. Modernization of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Materia Medica-World Science and Technology. 2017;19(05):797-803.
4. JIN Ye,LU Jie,CHEN Yu. Study on the Relationship between the Distribution of TCM Syndromes of Chronic Gastritis and TCM Constitution. Guangming Journal of Chinese Medicine. 2017;32(14):1993-1995.
5. Chen Hongli. An analysis of treating 86 cases of chronic superficial gastritis by differentiation. Clinical Journal of Chinese Medicine. 2017;9(30):68-70.
6. ZHAO Bin. Microcosmic Syndrome Differentiation of Chinese Medicine of Gastric Mucosa with Chronic Atrophic Gastritis and Feature Analysis of Precancerous Lesions. Journal of New Chinese Medicine. 2018;50(03):149-153.
7. GAO Qing-hua,WANG Ying,Lyu Wen-liang. Chronic gastritis taste hot and damp card and relevance of gastric dynamic element. Lishizhen Medicine and Materia Medica Research. 2014;25(4):3067-3068.
8. XU Jing,LYU Wen-liang. LYU Wen-liang’s clinical experience in treating chronic spleen and stomach diseases with dampness-heat insidious pathogen theory. China Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Pharmacy. 2019;37(7):3104-3106.
9. ZHANG Jin-chao,ZOU Xiong-feng,YE Li. Research Progress of commonly used Medicinal Materials of Chinese Medicine on Chronic Gastritis. Journal of Guangxi University of Chinese Medicine. 2020;23(01) :60-64.
10. XIA Jinbin. The Clinical Thought and Application of Differentiation and Treatment of Chronic Gastritis from Tongue. Guangming Journal of Chinese Medicine. 2019(11) :1745-1747.
11. SHEN Jin. Clinical Research Progress of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Treating Chronic Gastritis. Smart Healthcare. 2019(22) :65-67.
12. Yu Zhiyuan. Prescription Analysis of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Treating Chronic Gastritis. Asia-Pacific Traditional Medicine. 2017;13(19) :149-151