Main Article Content
The purpose of this study was to study factors relating to loss to follow-up among end stage cancer patients received palliative care in Canabis clinic, Bangkok. 85 end stage cancer patients with age of 20-90, a history of losing follow up more than once follow up, and had no communication deficit were collected all by medical record . The benefit for this study is for preventing of loss follow up in patients .The instruments used for this study is from Namtip Sangeunboonyapong. Faculty of Nursing Burapha University Chonburi Thailand 20131 questionnaire. Statistics used for data analysis were frequency, percentage, mean, standard deviation in personal information, Pearson’s Correlation Coefficient, Spearman’s Correlation, and Chi-Square in coeffiency of variables . The results showed personal’s factor, contex of treatment, medication adherence, social support are factors that relationg to loss to follow-up among end stage cancer patients
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
2. Verawut A.Cancer. Thailand Medical Services Profile. 2014.(in Thai)
3. Phosri T. Palliative care for End-of-Life Patients:from hospital to home setting. [an independent study report for the master of nursing science in adult nursing].
4. Khon Kaen: Khon Kaen University.2007. (in Thai)
5. Somchai N. History of Thai Traditional and Intregrative medicine hospital . Thai Traditional Medicine & Intregrative Medicine Promoting Hospital standard.2013.(in Thai)
6. The committee of health development. Medical cannabis service plan. Manual of Canabis Clinic.2019.(in thai)
7. Namthip S. Factors Relating to Loss to Follow-up Among schizophrenia Patients Enrolled in The Community Hospitals in Chachoengsao Province. Journal of The royal Thai Army Nurses.2017(in Thai)
8. SonchaiW.Social support.Schizophrenia. 2004. (in Thai)