Main Article Content
The objective of a research study in China on treatment of headache by acupuncture in traditional Chinese medicine to apply the knowledge on treatment and to be an alternative way for headache patient’s in Thailand. Headache was a common symptom that can occur in every gender and every age , during the lifetime everyone must has experienced on headache at least one. Headache can occur for many reasons such as stress ,cerebrovascular disease ,congenital disease or other causes. Mostly do not encounter in serious complications, however can effects on mental health. This article study on research in China by using acupuncture as the treatment of headache because of it is the most effective treatment. Acupuncture can stimulate the nervous system to release a variety of substances, improve blood and energy circulation and can release muscle contractions. The principle of selecting acupuncture points is based on the diagnosis of symptoms on Traditional Chinese Medicine combined with pain position on the meridians and to compared with modern painkillers that most commonly used. From a research study on acupuncture method compared with taking modern painkillers found that acupuncture method was significantly better than taking pain medication. And also found that those who have been treated by acupuncture method headache symptom has be returned less than taking painkillers method.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
2. Zhu YH. Analysis of curative effect of traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture and moxibustion on headache. Electronic Journal of Clinical Medical Literature.2020;7(28)43-4. (in Chinese)
3. Li XY. Clinical value of acupuncture and moxibustion in the treatment of headache. Clinical Journal of Chinese Medicine.2020;12(30)95-6. (in Chinese)
4. Chen W. Analysis of curative effect of traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture and moxibustion on headache. Electronic Journal of Clinical Medical Literature.2020;7(6)67. (in Chinese)
5. Li MR. Clinical comparison of the effects of acupuncture and medicine treatment on headache. Cardiovascular Disease Electronic Journal of integrated traditional Chinese and Western Medicine.2020.8;(11)155-6. (in Chinese)
6. Ke LM, Peng RH. Analysis of Clinical Efficacy of TCM Acupuncture and Moxibustion in Treating Headache.Asia-Pacific Traditional Medicine.2014.10;(23)80-1. (in Chinese)
7. Qing GF. Analysis of clinical curative effect of acupuncture treatment for 39 patients with headache.Contemporary Medicine Forum.2015.13;(1)24-1(in Chinese)
8. Liu JF, Qiu PC, Pan LT. Discussion on the application of acupuncture and moxibustion in the treatment of chronic headache based on clinical meta-analysis.2015.9;(4)218-9. (in Chinese)
9. Zheng ZY. Clinical Analysis of Treating Headache by Acupuncture and Moxibustion Therapy of Chinese Medicine. Journal of Clinical Medical Literature.2015.2;(11)2107-9 (in Chinese)
10. Jin XK, Dong YY. Clinical Effect Discussion on Acupuncture and Moxibustion in Treatment of Headache.Road to Health Magazines.2018.4;(3)115-6 (in Chinese)
11. Huang HL,Li MN, Zhang Z. Efficacy of acupuncture on headache.Clinical Journal of Chinese Medicine.2018.10;(14)71-3. (in Chinese)
12. Shao CX, Zhang LD. Clinical study on acupuncture and moxibustion in treating headache.Clinical Journal of Chinese Medicine.2019.11;(15)84-86 (in Chinese)
13. Yan YL. Analysis of clinical curative effect of acupuncture and moxibustion for patients with headache in Chinese medicine.World Latest Medicine Information.2015.15;(29)114-5 (in Chinese)