Coaching in Learning Process by Reflection Method: The Case of Three Baskets Technique
การโค้ชในกระบวนการจัดการเรียนการสอนด้วย วิธีการสะท้อนคิด: กรณีเทคนิคตะกร้า 3 ใบ
All student be able to develop on their studying, the motivating students to develop themselves, be able to learn and create knowledge by themselves, the role of teacher is very important to select appropriable and diverse teaching method. Using Coaching in Learning Process by Reflection Method is the one of teaching method that encourages student to think systematically. This article aims to present the concept of Coaching in Learning Process by Reflection Method; the case of three baskets techniques. Its consisting of Reflective thinking technique, the characteristic of coach, and the case study of integrating the role of coaching in the reflective teaching of three baskets technique.
Conclusion: This article is the case study of how to apply by using Coaching in Learning Process by Reflection Method: The case of Three Baskets Technique.
1. Dweck, C. S. Mindset: The New Psychology of Success. California: Random House; 2006.
2. Wongyai, V. Teaching Less Learning More. Development of Systematic Thinking for
Integrated Education under Service Mind Learning Process Conference; 3-5 April
2013. (in Thai)
3. Gibbs G. Learning by Doing: Aguide to Teaching Learning Methods. London: FEU; 1988
4. Sherwood GD, Deutsch SH. Reflective Practice: Transforming Education and Improving Outcomes. Indianapolis: Sigma Theta Tau International; 2014.
5. Wongyai,V., Phatpol, M. Creative Reflection to Stimulate Learner Potential: Coaching Roles in the 21st Century. Bangkok: The Center of Leader of Curriculum and Learning Innovation; 2019. (in Thai)
6. Jutarasaka, M. Reflective Thinking: Systematically Creative Thinking by 3 Baskets. Bangkok:
Danex Inter Cooperation; 2016. (in Thai)
7. Wongyai, V., Patpon, M. Cognitive Coaching. Bangkok: Charansanitwong Printing Company;
2014. (in Thai)
8. Jutarasaka, M. Systematic Thinking: Application in Learning and Teaching. Nonthaburi:
Praboromarajchanok Institute; 2013. (in Thai)