May – August 2022Vol. 1 No. 2 (2022)
֍ Original Article
- Long COVID-19 syndrome: What we learn from the past?
- Ultrasound guided percutaneous catheter drainage in liver abscesses
- Knowledge and Attitude towards Transfusion Transmissible Infections among New Blood Donors at Blood Bank of Mandalay General Hospital in Myanmar
- Anti-hyperlipidemic Property of Cinnamon Stomachic Mixture: A Pilot Study
- The Benefits of 4-Sided Behavioral Modification Strategy on Cardiovascular Risk Factors in the National Alliance for Tobacco Free Networks, Thailand
- Factors Influencing Consumers’ Attitude Towards Online Buying of Dietary Supplements: A Study on Consumers at LifePlus Store in Mandalay
֍ Case Report
- A Case of Endocrine Therapy On refractory ER-Positive Metastatic Ovarian Cancer to Axillary lymph-node - Is there a role?
֍ Short Communication
- Effects of Smoking on the Performance of the International Federation of Muay Thai Associations (IFMA) Youth Muay Thai Championships, Bangkok in 2018
January – April 2022Vol. 1 No. 1 (2022)
Journal of Medical Globalization is an interdisciplinary journal focusing on academic research from different areas, such as medicine, public health, nursing, and dentistry. It aims to be the leading scientific journal to promote all other areas of western medicine and health sciences, including integrative medicine.
◎ Chromosomal Abnormalities Associated with Local Recurrence or Pulmonary Metastasis of Giant Cell Tumor of Bone in Thai adults: A Prospective Cohort Study with 6 Years of Follow-Up
◎ Influential Factors of School-Aged Childhood Obesity and Normal-Weighted Children; A Case-Control Study
◎ The Impact of Motivation on Productivity: A Study of Healthcare Professionals at City Hospital, Mandalay, Myanmar
◎ A Time-and-Motion Study to Increase the Efficiency Among Service Levels of Various Scaled Hospitals in Thailand: A Case Study
◎ Seroprevalence of Hepatitis B and C Virus Infections and Related Risk Factors of Hepatitis B Virus Infection among Newly Diagnosed Tuberculosis Patients at National Tuberculosis Program (Central), Mandalay Office, Myanmar
◎ Infodemic on Social Media and COVID-19 Vaccine Hesitancy
◎ Cannabis in Thai Conventional Medicine: Friend or Foe?
◎ Stonebreaker activity review of seed-under-leaf, Phyllanthus niruri