About the Journal
Journal of Medical Globalization is an interdisciplinary journal focusing on the academic research from different areas, such as medicine, public health, nursing, and dentistry. Its aims to be the leading scientific journal to promote all other areas of western medicine and health sciences, including integrative medicine.
֍ Original Article
- Long COVID-19 syndrome: What we learn from the past?
- Ultrasound guided percutaneous catheter drainage in liver abscesses
- Knowledge and Attitude towards Transfusion Transmissible Infections among New Blood Donors at Blood Bank of Mandalay General Hospital in Myanmar
- Anti-hyperlipidemic Property of Cinnamon Stomachic Mixture: A Pilot Study
- The Benefits of 4-Sided Behavioral Modification Strategy on Cardiovascular Risk Factors in the National Alliance for Tobacco Free Networks, Thailand
- Factors Influencing Consumers’ Attitude Towards Online Buying of Dietary Supplements: A Study on Consumers at LifePlus Store in Mandalay
֍ Case Report
- A Case of Endocrine Therapy On refractory ER-Positive Metastatic Ovarian Cancer to Axillary lymph-node - Is there a role?
֍ Short Communication
- Effects of Smoking on the Performance of the International Federation of Muay Thai Associations (IFMA) Youth Muay Thai Championships, Bangkok in 2018