Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published elsewhere.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) document file format.
- The text is double-spaced; Times New Roman size 12 (for English) or Angsana New size 16 (for Thai), and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission template could be downloaded portal https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ew7lvyYZslNdfwprbDiZUEJIzYlDguPp?usp=sharing link.