About the Journal
Aims and Scope
Thai Journal of Orthodontics (Thai J Orthod), is a peer-reviewed journal covering all areas of orthodontics and related fields, online launched in 2016. It is published two issues per year (Semi-yearly; January-June, July-December) by Thai Association of orthodontists.
The aim of journal is to disseminate the advancement in orthodontic sciences, education and orthodontic practice for readers.
Article processing charge (APC): Free
The scope of the journal includes areas of orthodontics and related fields as followings:
- Clinical orthodontics
- Animal studies related to orthodontic fields
- Orthodontic sciences and biology
- Biomechanics in orthodontics
- Novel technique in orthodontic treatment
- Accelerate tooth movement
- Orthodontic laboratory testing
- Epidemiology in orthodontics and health care
- Multidisciplinary: Prosthetics, Pedodontics, Periodontics, Periodontics, Endodontics, Orofacial pain and temporomandibular disorders, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, Endodontics, Restoratives, etc.
- Innovations and artificial intelligence in orthodontics
Thai J Orthod will consider the following articles for publication:
- Original article
- Systematic reviews and meta analyses
- Review article
- Case report
- Articles of clinical techniques, innovative tools and current interest