รูปแบบการเลี้ยงดูเด็กวัยเดินของครอบครัวที่บริโภคสุราในชุมชนแออัด Child Rearing Practices Model in Toddlers Among Family Members with Alcohol Consumption in Slum areas

  • Jirawon Tanwattanakul
  • Ousnee Sriputta

บทคัดย่อ

This descriptive resarch was to study child rearing practices model and correlated factors among families with alcohol consumption in slum areas in Khon Kaen province. The population was 105 toddlers’ caregivers with
alcohol consumption. The research instruments were Alcohol use disorders identification test (AUDIT) andinterview form of toddler’s childcare. Cronbach’s alpha coefficient of the instrument was 0.78 The data were analyzed by using frequency, percentage and Chi-square. The study revealed that 92.4% used mixed parenting style while the rest of 7.6% used authoritative style. The factors that significantly associated with child rearing practices at p-value < were birth order and father’s age.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.
เผยแพร่แล้ว
2014-12-25
การอ้างอิงบทความ
1.
ประเภทบทความ
บทความวิจัย