Main Article Content
According to the course management in each general education subject, using a group process is one of the best methods for improving expected learning outcome. It is widely beneficial if cultural project will be embedded in daily life. Health promotion issues are the major key to develop learning outcome by using project-based activities. Whereas, there are some concerns about dividing students unequally per group and different backgrounds of students including instructors. As a result, students have many negative effects such as working hard, facing to problems in group work and not enough time to learn total processes. Instructors have work hard as well. The purpose of this research was to study the management course with integration learning concept in development systematic thinking subject, General Education for Human Development subject, and Arts and Sciences for Human Development subject by using Health Promotion project. This research was quasiexperimental Research. The sample comprised of first year nursing students who enrolled in academic year 2017. The results of the research revealed students’ competencies in content subject were in excellent level 43.27%. In leaning management, development systematic thinking, were in excellent level 67.01%. In desired nursing students’ qualifications, public consciousness, were in excellent level 22.68%. In Art and Culture Conservation and local wisdom were in excellent level 35.05%.In service minded identity were in excellent level 37.11%. From focus group revealed the integration learning concept made more time for doing project, developed public consciousness, decreased coincidence in grouping, and got more time for learning.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
บทความหรือข้อคิดเห็นใดใดที่ปรากฏในวารสารพยาบาลทหารบกเป็นวรรณกรรมของผู้เขียน ซึ่งบรรณาธิการหรือสมาคมพยาบาลทหารบก ไม่จำเป็นต้องเห็นด้วย
The ideas and opinions expressed in the Journal of The Royal Thai Army Nurses are those of the authors and not necessarily those
of the editor or Royal Thai Army Nurses Association.
2. Klaharn R, Satrapat D and Chaleoykitti S. The Development Model of Measurement and Behavioral Assessment to Enhance Desirable Characteristics of Grade 4 to 6 Thai Students of the 21st Century. Journal of The Royal Thai Army Nurses 2016 ; 17(2) : 21-33. (In Thai)
3. Nankongnab P. Project-based learning: cooperative learning to integrate content To success King Mongkut’s University of Technology North Bangkok. Journal of Vocational and Technology Education 2012. 1(1) : 12-18.
4. Angsuisit. P. Development of teaching styles for integrated statistical business analysis Content oriented to promote linking skills Subject: Multiple Regression Analysis at the Bachelor Degree. Rajamangala University of Technology Phra Nakhon. 2010.(In Thai)
5. Diez T. and Wiener A. European Integration Theory. OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS. 2009.
6. Indhraratana A. Prajankett O. The synthesis of the research reports of The Royal Thai Army Nurses. Journal of The Royal Thai Army Nurses 2016; 17 (2): 116-124. (In Thai)
7. Chaleoykitti S. Bandansin J. Kanglee K. and Kumpraw P. The study of academic services integration with teaching and learning of general education for human development course on volunteer and happiness of study among 1st year nursing students of The Royal Thai Army Nursing College. Journal of The Royal Thai Army Nurses 2014; 15 (3): 421-429. (In Thai)
8. Praboromarajchanok Institute, Integrated principles of teaching concepts. Nontaburi: Information Technology Group Praboromarajchanok Institute; 2009. (In Thai)
9. Dachupta P. Teaching to write an integrated plan On the child base is important. Bankok: Pimluck Press; 2014.
10. Thongpanya U. Development of Instructional Model for Raising Learner’s Critical Thinking Skills with the Augmented Reality in Higher Education. Master’s thesis : Kasetsart University, 2016. (In Thai)
11. Chanasongkram S. Comparison of Creative Thinking Ability and Scientific Process Skill of Mattayomsuksa One Students using Project-Based Approach and Inquiry Cycle. Master’s thesis : Phranakhon Si Ayutthaya Rajabhat University, 2010. (In Thai)