Strategies on Morale Enhancement and Encouragement at Work for the Personnel of the Royal Thai Army Hospital in Ratchburi Province
Keywords:Strategies, Morale, Encouragement, Hospital
The research objectives are 1) Assessing the morale enhancement and encouragement at work for the personnel of The Royal Thai Army Hospital in Ratchburi Province 2) Developing strategies on morale enhancement and encouragement at work for the personnel of The Royal Thai Army Hospital in Ratchburi Province. The finding showed that overalls morale and encouragement at work for the personnel of The Royal Thai Army Hospital in Ratchburi Province were at the medium level. For each aspect, the lowest level of the morale
enhancement was on revenue and welfare; the next were career security, working environment, the status, likewise, and acceptance from the colleagues. The strategies on the morale enhancement and encouragement at work for the personnel of The Royal Thai Army Hospital in Ratchburi Province were as follows: 1. To support revenue and welfare, strategies was conducted by two methods. First method: supporting extra income, channel of distribution the products of the organization brand such as online marketing, cooperative shop. Second method: raise wages for the extra tasks, establish emergency fund. 2. On the career security, use criteria for performance review in clear, transparent, and verifiable. 3. For working environment, apply strategic planning to work in a more appropriate proportion with higher flexibility. Planning for the supply of materials is sufficient and conducive to work, etc.
4. On the status and acceptance amongst the colleagues, strategies for creating morale by developing plans to create practical solutions as executive agenda shall be implemented and shared, etc.
2. Pilantananon M. The development of an environment for teachers in schools. Journal of Education Bangkok.1981;1: 22-3. (in Thai)
3. Conbach, L. Joseph. Essential of Psychology and Education. New York: Mc–Graw Hill;1984
4. Yothan S. Morale in duty. The Police Department, Division 4, Police Force, CID. 3. Independent Research Degree, Master of Business Administration Thonburi Rajabhat University; 2009. (in Thai)
5. Herzberg, Frederick. Motivation, moral and management. New York: John Wiley & Sons;1968.
6. Maslow, A. Motivation and Personality. 2nd ed. New York: Harper and Row Publishers Inc;1970.
7. Horadal P. Industrial Psychology. 17th ed. Bangkok: Phra Nakhon Rajabhat University;2005. (in Thai)
8. Wongsarasri P. Personnel Management. Bangkok: Pranakorn Publishing;1991. (in Thai)
9. Pukkapan P. Leadership and Motivation. Bangkok: Chamjuree Products.2001;236. (in Thai)
10. Santiwong T. Organizational Behavior. Bangkok: Thai Wattana Panich.1992;113 .(in Thai)
11. Kuna N, Oumtanee A. Factor analysis of A Happiness at work Scale for Registered Nurses .Journal of The Royal Thai Army Nurses.2017; 18 (Suppl):s103-111. (in Thai)
How to Cite
บทความหรือข้อคิดเห็นใดใดที่ปรากฏในวารสารพยาบาลทหารบกเป็นวรรณกรรมของผู้เขียน ซึ่งบรรณาธิการหรือสมาคมพยาบาลทหารบก ไม่จำเป็นต้องเห็นด้วย
The ideas and opinions expressed in the Journal of The Royal Thai Army Nurses are those of the authors and not necessarily those
of the editor or Royal Thai Army Nurses Association.