About the Journal
FOCUS AND SCOPE
The Journal of Public Health Nursing is published by the Thai Public Health Nurses Association. The focus and scope of the journal are:
- To disseminate knowledge and research related to public health nursing, public health, and nursing.
- To be a medium for exchanging expertise and academic investigations.
- To strengthen the relationships of those in the nursing profession.
The journal uses a double-blind peer review system. All published articles are reviewed by at least two external experts in the relevant area. The comments from reviewers are compiled by editors to suggest revision. Published articles are original research that has never been published or submitted for publication to another journal.
TYPE OF ARTICLES
- Academic/research articles on nursing, public health or community health nursing, and public health.
- Research or operational report in public health nursing, public health, and nursing, teaching and learning, public policy development, and case studies or academic investigations serving society with a format as specified in each category according to the announcement of the Teacher Civil Service and Educational Personnel Committee.
- Review articles, documents, books, or national/international meetings to disseminate and revitalize academic works.
- Articles, comments, or suggestions useful in relevant health-related fields, including translating academic news or summaries from research addressing timely issues.
- Comments and movements in public health nursing.
The Journal of Public Health Nursing releases publications three times per year:
Issue Number 1: January – April
Issue Number 2: May – August
Issue Number 3: September – December
SPONSORS AND SOURCES OF SUPPORT
The Thai Public Health Nurses Association under the Royal Patronage of Her Royal Highness Princess Galyani Vadhana KromLuang Naradhiwas Rajanagarindra.