Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in "Comments to the Editor").
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or Rich Text Format (RTF) document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 16-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Content and information published in the Journal of Prachomklao College of Nursing, Phetchaburi Province are the comment and responsibility of the authors. Articles, information, images, etc. published in this journal are the copyright of the Journal of Prachomklao College of Nursing, Phetchaburi Province. If any person or entity wants to take all or part of it for publication for any purposes, please reference the Journal of Prachomklao College of Nursing, Phetchaburi Province.