Main Article Content
The globalization era lead borderless data linkages to easy accessibility to digital technology and information. This enhances the majority of people get wider and deeper knowledge, and have higher demands and expectations on healthcare services. Healthcare personnel should contemplate their own cognition and operational processes to sustain quality along with patient safety. Therefore, to develop nursing personnel competencies aligned with this change is extremely essential. Head nurses have to do supervise how to practice 2P safety basis (Patient and Personnel Safety) which is the new concept corresponding to policies of Ministry of Public Health to drive both patient and personnel safeties. This article intends to delineate nursing supervision on clinical safety with the 2P principle through short words as “SIMPLE” so that primary nursing managers could figure out and do further application.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
บทความหรือข้อคิดเห็นใดใดที่ปรากฏในวารสารพยาบาลทหารบกเป็นวรรณกรรมของผู้เขียน ซึ่งบรรณาธิการหรือสมาคมพยาบาลทหารบก ไม่จำเป็นต้องเห็นด้วย
The ideas and opinions expressed in the Journal of The Royal Thai Army Nurses are those of the authors and not necessarily those
of the editor or Royal Thai Army Nurses Association.
2. Strategy and Planning, Division Office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Public Health. (2016). 20 years national strategic plan. (Public Health). npp.
3. Liz, B. Challenges in professional supervision: Current themes and models for practice. London: Jessica Kingsley Publishers, 2016.
4.Dyson, S. & McAllister, M. Routledge International Handbook of Nurse Education. Oxfordshire: Routledge Taylor & Francis Group, 2019.
5. McTaggart, K., Mayer, L., Ebeling, S., Levinge, J., & Brennan, R. Clinical supervision toolkit. Oxford: Helen & Douglas House, 2014.
6.Care Quality Commission. Supporting information and guidance: Supporting effective clinical supervision. (2013). (Copy).
7. World Health Organization. (2019). Global action on patient safety. Report from the Seventh plenary meeting on 28 May 2019. (Copy).
8. The Healthcare Accreditation Institute (Public Organizarion). Overview 2P safety in new HA standard and risk management. Workshop titled: Patient and personnel safety goals. Between 17-19 July 2018 at Phi nix Room 1-6 of Exhibition Center Impact Building, Muang Thong Thani (Hall 5-8). (Copy). Nonthaburi. (in Thai).
9. Limpanyalert, P. (2017). 2P safety patient and personnel safety. Paper of Northeast Reginal HA Forum on 18 July 2017. (in Thai).
10. The Healthcare Accreditation Institute (Public Organization) (2018). Overview 2P safety in new HA standard and risk management. Workshop titled: Patient and personnel safety goals. Between 17-19 July 2018 at Phi nix Room 1-6 of Exhibition Center Impact Building, Muang Thong Thani (Hall 5-8). (Copy). Nonthaburi. (in Thai).
11. The Healthcare Accreditation Institute (Public Organization). New HA Overview 2P Safety in New HA Standard and Risk Management. (SIMPLE) Curriculum Workshop titled: 2 Patient Safety and Personnel Safety Goals. Between 17-19 July 2018 at Phi nix Room 1-6 of Exhibition Center Impact Building, Muang Thong Thani (Hall 5-8). (Copy). (in Thai).
12. Sangprasarn, P. (2019). Nursing supervision. Teaching Material curriculum 304. The Healthcare Accreditation Institute (Public Organization). Exhibition Center Impact Building, Muang Thong Tani. (Copy). (in Thai).
13. Sangprasarn, P. and others. (2017). The study of the factors related with ethical decision-making on nursing risk in clinical practice of army nursing staff. Journal of the Royal Thai Army Nurses, 18(3), 201-208. (in Thai).
14. Tahir, I.M., Ghani, N.A., Atek, E.S.E. & Manaf, Z.A. (2012). Effective Supervision from Research Students' Perspective. International Journal of Education, 4, 2: 211-222.