Main Article Content
The objective of this study was to examine the scenarios of nursing organization as a private international medical hubs during 2022–2026 through the Ethnographic Delphi Futures Research (EDFR) technique. The sample was composed of 18 experts. The research methodology was divided into the following three rounds. In Round 1, the researcher interviewed the experts for opinions concerning the scenarios of nursing organization as a private international medical hubs 2022–2026. In Round 2, the researcher used the data obtained from the interviews in content analysis and created a questionnaire for experts to estimate significant trends. And in Round 3, the researcher used the data obtained from Round 2 to calculate the median and interquartile range for preparation of the questionnaire for experts to confirm opinions and for the researcher to summarize the study. The summary of the results regarding the scenarios nursing organization as a private international medical hubs during 2022–2026 consisted of the following six items: 1) Nursing organizational structure; 2) Development and human resource management; 3) Innovation and technology; 4) Nursing service; 5) Strategic nursing management and 6) Excellent quality of service.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
บทความหรือข้อคิดเห็นใดใดที่ปรากฏในวารสารพยาบาลทหารบกเป็นวรรณกรรมของผู้เขียน ซึ่งบรรณาธิการหรือสมาคมพยาบาลทหารบก ไม่จำเป็นต้องเห็นด้วย
The ideas and opinions expressed in the Journal of The Royal Thai Army Nurses are those of the authors and not necessarily those
of the editor or Royal Thai Army Nurses Association.
2. Department of health service support. Strategy and Planning Division. The 20 Year National Strategic (public health) (2017-2036). Nonthaburi: Ministry of public health. 2016. (in Thai)
3. Department of health service support. Strategy and Planning Division. The twelfth National Health Development Plan (2017-2021). Nonthaburi: Ministry of public health. 2016. (in Thai)
4. Donabedian A. An Introduction to quality assurance in health care. Oxford: Oxford University Press. 2003.
5. Ministry of public health. Nursing service guidelines for advanced nursing practice. Bangkok: Thephphenwanis. 2013. (in Thai)
6. Poolpatarachewin C. Future research. Thailand Research Expo 2016. 28 July 2016: Centara Grand and Bangkok Convention Centre: Bangkok: 2016. (in Thai)
7. Srisatidnarakul B. Methodology in nursing research. Bangkok: U and I Inter Media. 2010. (in Thai)
8. Srisatidnarakul B. Strategies for managing health service systems in the ASEAN Economic. Pathum Thani: Thammasat University. 2017. (in Thai)
9. Ubolwan K. Magnet Hospital: Guideline for Organization Development. Nursing Journal of the Ministry of Public Health. 2016. (in Thai)
10. Juito S. The new organization. 4th edition, Nonthaburi: The Office of the University Press. Sukhothaithammathirat. 2008. (in Thai)
11. Artsanthia J and Chaleoykitt S. Transcultural nursing in ASEAN Community. Journal of The Royal Thai Army Nurses. 2016; 13(3): 10-16. (in Thai)
12. Watcharakate S. Leader: in the Changing Age. Journal of The Royal Thai Army Nurses. 2014; 15(2): 44-49. (in Thai)
13. Ongka T. A study cross-cultural leadership of head nurses (Master thesis of Nursing Science), Bangkok: Chulalongkorn University; 2016. (in Thai)
14. Youwattana P and Prachusilpa G. Relationships Between Personal Factors, Workplace Environments, Transformational Leadership Of Head Nurses, And Transcultural Nursing Competencies Of Professional Nurses, Private Hospitals, Bangkok Metropolis. Journal of The Royal Thai Army Nurses. 2017; 18(2): 175-184. (in Thai)
15. Melai W. A factor analysis of factors involving the learning organization of nursing department, accredited private hospitals in Bangkok Metropolis (Master thesis of Nursing Science), Bangkok: Chulalongkorn University; 2008. (in Thai)
16. Puttaruksa L, Subgranon R, Othaganont P. Factors leading to success, evidence based practice, professional nurses. The Journal of Faculty of Nursing Burapha University, 2016; 24(3), 94-103. (in Thai)
17. Hingkanont P. Development of nursing service system. 4th edition. Nonthaburi: Sukhothaithammathirat. 2015. (in Thai)
18. Boonyoung N. Nursing strategic planning. Thai Journal of Nursing Council. 2012; 25(2), 18-27. (in Thai)