Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted manuscript must be a research article or an academic article related to nursing, nursing education, Higher education, public health or health sciences, which can be applied and can contribute to further benefits at the policy or operational level.
- The submitted manuscript must be a research article or academic article that has never been published, or the one which is pending on consideration of other journals.
- Researchers / authors of research articles should consist of individuals, groups of individuals, individuals, or interdisciplinary teams.
- Research articles developed from thesis must be submitted in accompanying with certificates from the advisors and signed by the advisors.
- The authors must use Microsoft Word Version 97 and above, with the specific font called TH sarabun PSK, size 16. The authors must use A4 paper, with 1 inch margin for both left and right sides, single line spacing, and inserting every page number.
- An academic article length should not exceed 8 pages, and a research article should not exceed 12 pages, not including references.
- On the first page, the titles of articles must be written in Thai and English, and placed in the center of the first page. The size of the font must be 20, Bold. The authors’ names are to be placed under the titles in the middle of the page, with the Bold font size 18. All the names of the agencies sponsoring the research, addresses of workplace, and contacts of emails must be typed in Thai and English, with the font size 16. (see https://tci-thaijo.org/index.php/kcn/index)
- Those who wish to publish an article must register a member of Kuakarun Journal of Nursing, with 3-year subscription amounting 900 Baht, and must cover the cost of regular publication of 3,000 Baht.