Venous thromboembolism in patients with lymphoma
2. Naess IA, Christiansen SC, Romundstad P, Cannegieter SC, Rosendaal FR, Hammerstrom J. Incidence and mortality of venous thrombosis: a population-based study. J Thromb Haemost. 2007;5:692-9.
3. Khorana AA, Francis CW, Culakova E, Kuderer NM, Lyman GH. Thromboembolism is a leading cause of death in cancer patients receiving outpatient chemotherapy. J Thromb Haemost. 2007;5:632-4.
4. Abdol Razak NB, Jones G, Bhandari M, Berndt MC, Metharom P. Cancer-Associated Thrombosis: An Overview of Mechanisms, Risk Factors, and Treatment. Cancers (Basel). 2018;10:380.
5. Tuzovic M, Herrmann J, Iliescu C, Marmagkiolis K, Ziaeian B, Yang EH. Arterial Thrombosis in Patients with Cancer. Curr Treat Options Cardiovasc Med. 2018;20:40.
6. Khorana AA, Dalal M, Lin J, Connolly GC. Incidence and predictors of venous thromboembolism (VTE) among ambulatory high-risk cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy in the United States. Cancer. 2013;119:648-55.
7. Caruso V, Di Castelnuovo A, Meschengieser S, Lazzari MA, de Gaetano G, Storti S, et al. Thrombotic complications in adult patients with lymphoma: a meta-analysis of 29 independent cohorts including 18,018 patients and 1,149 events. Blood. 2010;115:5322-8.
8. Lim SH, Woo SY, Kim S, Ko YH, Kim WS, Kim SJ. Cross-sectional Study of Patients with Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma: Assessing the Effect of Host Status, Tumor Burden, and Inflammatory Activity on Venous Thromboembolism. Cancer Res Treat. 2016;48:312-21.
9. Zhang X, Huang JJ, Xia Y, Li CF, Wang Y, Liu PP, et al. High risk of deep vein thrombosis associated with peripherally inserted central catheters in lymphoma. Oncotarget. 2016;7:35404-11.
10. Yokoyama K, Murata M, Ikeda Y, Okamoto S. Incidence and risk factors for developing venous thromboembolism in Japanese with diffuse large b-cell lymphoma. Thromb Res. 2012;130:7-11.
11. Byun JM, Hong J, Yoon SS, Koh Y, Ock CY, Kim TM, et al. Incidence and characteristics of venous thromboembolism in Asian patients with primary central nervous system lymphoma
undergoing chemotherapy. Thromb Res. 2019;183:131-5.