Information For Authors
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
Ethics for authors
1. Authors should ensure that their manuscript is original, non-redundant and a non-duplicate submission.
2. Authors should present accurate data with sufficient details and references, and provide correct interpretation without bias.
3. All authors must have made a significant contribution to the research and/or manuscript preparation.
4. Authors should be aware of plagiarism and self-plagiarism. For any content previously published (including quotations, figures or tables), any necessary permission to publish must be obtained from the copyright holder.
5. The manuscript must follow the IJPS manuscript format.
6. For research using humans and animals, authors must provide an ethical statement that the relevant institutional research ethics committee has approved the study.
7. Authors should acknowledge the sources of research funding and declare any potential conflict of interest.
8. Authors of submitted manuscripts or published articles are solely responsible for the prosecution of copyright infringement, and published articles may be retracted.
Manuscript Submission: Manuscripts should be submitted online via the Journal website at: https://tci-thaijo.org/index.php/IJPS and Fees published 50 USD/Article by QR-Code