Journal Policy and Editorial Process
Accepted manuscripts to be published in Khon Kaen Dent J must be thoroughly reviewed by editorial members as well as by invited, external reviewers in the field of related specialty. Editorial process involves the following:
- Author(s) will be notified via an email from editorial team when the manuscript is received.
- Overall contents and quality of the manuscript will be examined by editors. Only manuscript that exhibit a potential use and novelty will be considered for publication, in accordance with the goals of the journal.
- If the manuscript is granted publishing, external reviewers, at a minimum of 2, will be invited for a double-blinded review process. This regulation complies with the policy of TCI to evaluate whether the manuscript is suitable for publication.
- The decision will be made by editorial team upon the return of manuscript from the invited reviewers.
- Whether the manuscript is accepted, conditionally accepted after revision, or rejected for publication, the author(s) will be informed via email notification.