- Responsibilities of Khon Kaen Dent J editorial team:
Our main goal is to deliver quality journals with novel insights to the field. We are responsible for multiple tasks with integrity as follows.
- publish high quality research work as well as case reports and review articles to maintain an updated information.
- conceal the identity of the authors and reviewers, confidential information of the submitted manuscripts.
- proceed with the editorial process without prejudice against the authors and conflict of interest.
- investigate and withdrawn any submitted manuscript whose plagiarism, data manipulation and duplication are evident.
- maintain an up-to-date website to allow a convenient access to the users.
- The reviewers should:
- conceal the identity of the unpublished data in the manuscripts, all related documents received upon a request from the editors.
- review and revise a manuscript on a limited time frame without bias.
- detect and report any research misconduct and unethical issue found in the submitted manuscripts to the editors.
- never use the unpublished documents received from the review process for their personal benefits and research of interest.
- The authors should:
- submit the original work written in accordance with the author guideline, strictly following the KhonKaen Dent J manuscript format.
- use a proper written language for both Thai and English version. In case of incompetent English user, consult with the English language editing service prior to manuscript submission.
- do not publish duplicated data, plagiarized manuscript, and any of the research work found not to be original.